Updated format again!
- Monday will kick off the program at 1:00pm, followed by dinner.
- Tuesday will feature a morning speaker, afternoon free time and evening dinner.
- Wednesday will wrap up with the board meeting to conclude by 10am.
A timeless lifestyle experience awaits at this premier destination resort in the Sonoran Desert. Located at the base of Camelback Mountain, 7 miles from the airport and 2 miles to the downtown shopping and dining district and Scottsdale waterfront, The Phoenician also offers a three-level pool complex, a full-service spa, athletic club, fitness classes and 18-hole golf course.
The Phoenician, A Luxury Collection Resort, Scottsdale
6000 East Camelback Road
Scottsdale, AZ USA 85251
Book your room online. Reserve by September 6 to receive the discounted group rate!
The MLA discounted run of house room rate is $499.00, plus tax and a nightly resort fee of $45.00 which includes the following amenities:
- Standard in-room Wi-Fi and basic meeting room Wi-Fi
- Craft Beer Tasting (11am, daily)
- Tennis court time and equipment usage at The Phoenician Athletic Club; reservations required (one hour, daily)
- Pickleball court time and equipment usage at The Phoenician Athletic Club; reservations required (one hour, daily)
- Bicycle usage at The Phoenician Athletic Club (two hours, daily)
- Outdoor morning yoga class at The Phoenician Spa (daily)
Severin Sorensen, CEO, ePraxis, will cover top economic indicators, innovation and growth, and AI as a tool that can innovate and accelerate your business.
Charles E. Bamford, Ph.D. will focus on, Demystifying Strategy; Making Strategy
Practical; Helping Organizations attain their ‘UNFAIR’ share of customers / donors / supporters; and Having a Positive IMPACT on Society.